- Ripe Bananas
- 3 Bars of Dark Chocolate or Milk Chocolate
- Lollipop Sticks
- Pot of water
- Cut your bananas in half and push the lollipop sticks halfway through the banana making sure it does not poke out of the top
- Place them on a dish and stick them in the freezer overnight or until frozen throughout.
- Once they are frozen, break up your chocolate bars into a heatproof bowl.
- Bring your pot of water to a boil and place the bowl of chocolate on top of the pot so the steam heats up your bowl and melts the chocolate.
- Give the chocolate a couple stirs, and once it is fully melted and thinned out, pour it into a tall coffee mug
- Dip your frozen bananas in the chocolate and place it back onto a dish.
- At this point you could roll your banana's in nutts, candy, cereal, and or sprinkles. It's all up to you!
- Bring your dish over to the freezer for 5 more minutes.
And that is it ! It could not be easier...
LOCAL KINE KINI